Well, this is an honour! I am delighted to have been named Digital Marketing Personality of the Year in the BOC Global Events Innovative Marketing Awards 2013.
My thanks go to the judges for momentarily losing their senses and picking me, and to BOC Global Events for nominating me. I received my award at a special dinner last week where I also enjoyed meeting some very interesting people. More on that later, but for now I need to get back to polishing my trophy!
The BOC Global Events & Training Group hosted its annual Innovative Marketing & PR Awards on 20 June 2013 at The Guomon Charing Cross Hotel in London. The awards shine a spotlight on home-grown talents as well as innovators further afield in some of the major emerging economies where innovation takes a completely different form. The awards ceremony brought together some of the most brilliant and crazy pioneers from around the globe under one roof.
- David Green, Head of Global Digital Marketing for KPMG
- Doug Dawson, VP Media Relations at Nokia
- Antony Mayfield, Founding Partner at Brilliant Noise
- David Worthington, chairman of Holmes & Marchant and Lloyd Northover at MSQ Partners
- David Keene, Google’s Head of Enterprise Marketing
- Stuart Bruce, PR Guru at Stuart Bruce Associates